This is most descriptive of curse of poverty. If poverty is running in your family, you will most likely see yourself wearing tattered clothes in the spirit or in the dream. Just as God ordered the change of Joshua, the high priest’s garment in Zechariah 3:1-3, read it from your Bible, so also your garment must be changed spiritually, if you are to excel.
How to deal with ancestral poverty.
This kind does not go except by prayer and fasting.
FAST AND PRAY FOR 3 DAYS FROM 12 MIDNIGHT TO 6PM OR AS YOU ARE LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
CONFESS THESE SCRIPTURES FROM YOUR BIBLE BEFORE YOU COMMENCE THE PRAYERS.
2 CORINTHIANS 8:9, COLOSSIANS 1:13-14, 2:14-15, GALATIANS 3:13-14, ISAIAH 10:27
Don’t spend less than 5 minutes on each prayer point at any prayer session and you should pray atleast 3 times a day minimum
Pray like this:
- Every ancestral curse of poverty operating in my life I break it in the name of Jesus – Col. 2:14
- You spirit of ancestral poverty operating in my life I cast you out of my life in Jesus name – Mark 16:17
- In the name of Jesus I reverse the ancestral curse of poverty operating in my life – Col. 2:14
- Every ancestral bondage and yoke of poverty upon my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus – Isaiah 10:27
- Every ancestral altar of poverty speaking against me be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus – Deut. 7:5
- Every ancestral power behind the altar I terminate your assignment and I cast you out of my life in Jesus name – Mark 16:17
- Every ancestral stronghold of poverty over my life be destroyed by the blood of Jesus – Revelation 12:11
- Every ancestral arrow of poverty operating in my life I reverse it in the name of Jesus – Matt. 18:18
- You ancestral strongman of poverty in charge of my situation be arrested in the name of Jesus – Luke 10:19
- Every ancestral garment of poverty passed down to me and my generation catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus – Matt. 18:18.
- Enter the covenant of prosperity – Genesis 8:22 so you can receive the power or secret of prosperity – Deut. 8:18.
Thank God for the victory.
But first, give your life to JESUS as your Lord and Savior and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues (Romans 10:9, Acts 1:8).
I will be sharing with you three phases of deliverance prayers that will liberate you from ancestral bondage and yokes at the very end of the series of teaching on this topic.