You may not be possessed but when you pray fervently, you may see a serpent chasing you in a dream or vision. It is a symbol that an ancestral demon is after you. It is called the old serpent.
Read revelation 12:9 from your Bible
I once had a similar experience. After I prayed fervently, I saw a very big serpent in my dream. On sighting me, it took off, but I ran after it and attempted to kill it. I was only able to cut it into parts. It however, ran away with its head. I was later directed by the Spirit to undertake a hundred days fast to kill the snake.
The majority of the battle we fight in Africa is ancestral related. Many things are wrong with the background of a typical African. Our foundation is so polluted that ancestral forces are contending with our destinies. We need to break-off from their control.
How to Handle Ancestral Serpent.
FAST AND PRAY FOR 100 DAYS FROM 12 MIDNIGHT TO 1PM
CONFESS THESE SCRIPTURES FROM YOUR BIBLE BEFORE YOU COMMENCE THE PRAYERS
COLOSSIANS 1:13-14, 2:14-15, GALATIANS 3:13-14, LUKE 10:19, ISAIAH 10:27.
Don’t spend less than 5 minutes on each prayer point at any prayer session and you should pray atleast 3 times a day minimum.
Pray like this:
- Every ancestral serpentine covenant over my life be nullified by the covenant blood of Jesus – Col. 2:14
- Every ancestral serpentine altar speaking against me be destroyed by the blood of Jesus – Deut. 7:5
- Every ancestral serpentine power over my life be destroyed by the blood of Jesus – luke 10:19
- Every ancestral serpentine bondage and yoke upon my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus – Isaiah 10:27
- Every ancestral serpentine stronghold over my life be destroyed by the blood of Jesus – Revelation 12:11
- Every ancestral serpentine spirit operating in my life I cast you out of my life in Jesus name – Mark 16:17
- Every ancestral serpent in my life die by the blood of Jesus – Luke 10:19
Thank God for the victory.
But first, make sure you have given your life to JESUS as your Lord and Savior and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues (Romans 10:9, Acts 1:8).
Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God so you maybe able to stand against the wiles of the devil – Ephesians 6:10-11.
To be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might means you should be strong in the Word of God and be filled with the Holy Spirit always after you have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit. To put on the whole armour of God means you should wear the complete armour and not just a piece of the armour – the various aspects of the truth of the word of God.
I will be sharing with you three phases of deliverance prayers that will liberate you from ancestral bondage and yokes at the very end of the series of teaching on this topic.